- STSanna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoI tried a lot of things
I have tried a lot of things to try and get my son to stay latched. I thought I’d give it a try and I did! It actually worked lol. Thank you!
- JKJasdeep K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars8 months agoNot meant for me
Since my milk supply is low so it takes time to reach milk to the nipple when my infant sucks. By then he was getting irritated and he started resisting it. It may have worked for mothers with sufficient milk supply but for me it didn't work at all.
- CCeraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This is amazing just got it and it's already a blessing!! So glad for this product as my nipples are super sore 4 weeks into being a new mom!
- JJerriI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
They work amazing... my husband surprised me with them and they have been amazing in helping with cracked nipples. He had to email them once and was worried about not getting a reply only to be replied to almost instantly. very happy about all of that.
- MMeganI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I had gotten these just in case…knowing I have flat nipples. After birth, little one would not latch at all. In the hospital… His suck is too weak for me to use this shield. I ended up pumping and bottlefeeding for the first two weeks and then gave the shield a try again. He took right to it and has been happily feeding with it the last few days! I ended up using the Dr. Browns bottles, and this nipple is very similar. Compared to the other shields I tried in the last few weeks… The shield actually stays on. It was a huge struggle with the other shields slipping off. Would definitely recommend!!
Total 5 star reviews: 40 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 1
98%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added